It’s Christmas week and it has come upon us a little too quickly for my liking. I’m not the only one who feels this way. Just about everyone I spoke to feels the same way. The end of 2013 feels like a marathon race to get to the finish line, which would be 2014, but it’s still my favorite time of the year. I enjoy seeing all the Christmas decorations and spending time with my friends and family, as we get together for holiday parties and gorging ourselves on delicious food and eggnog. Because it’s Christmas week and New Year’s the following week, this post will be short and a good opportunity to address my blog being nominated for Blog of the Year!
The always kickass Sam of Cheeesetoastie has picked me for this honor and I thank her for selecting me for this. Be sure to check out her blog because it has a ton of video game goodness, from great articles to read about the games she has played and the industry in general to her YouTube channel filled with Let’s Plays. There are some simple rules I need to follow to accept this award:
1. Nominate the blogs you think deserve the award.
2. Write a post about your blog nominations and present them with the award.
3. Inform the blogs about your nomination and the rules involved in accepting the award.
4. Go say ‘hello’ to the originator of the Blog of the Year award at this link:
5. You can also join the Blog of the Year Facebook Page and share your posts if so inclined:
6. Link back to the blog that nominated you, display the award for the world to see and start gathering stars! Each time you are nominated for the award you gain a star. There are six in total for you to collect. What happens after you get all six stars? Nothing, except knowing that you’re loved and your blog is awesome!
I’ve already followed the conditions for this award, so all that’s left to do is nominate some blogs. Here’s a list of who I think deserve the award:
There are many more blogs I truly love, but I wanted to mix it up between the old and new bloggers I follow daily. Give them a visit and Happy Holidays!