My first blog award!
Imagine my surprise when I went on WordPress this morning and I found out that I was chosen for a Liebster Blog Award by Paprika-no-Yume! You are awesome and many thanks for the nomination. My blog is still new in the blogging circles, but I do my very best in keeping this blog up and running. I’m also very grateful to the readers and followers I do have so far, and you make maintaining this blog worthwhile. Paprika also got a Liebster Blog Award for her photo blog and it’s amazing. I love photography and hers is breathtakingly beautiful. Keep the blog going, Paprika!
About the Award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here’s where passing along the nomination to 5 other blogs is going to be tricky for me. A lot of the blogs I follow have more than 200 followers, which would defeat the purpose of passing along this particular award to them. And the ones who are newcomers have already gotten the award. A huge dilemma indeed. I have one I’d like to nominate, and if I stumble upon four other really great blogs that deserves recognition I will be sure to pass on the good will to that blog and update this post with my pick.
1. Shojo Corner – I’m not sure if this blog has lots of followers, but it deserves to be read if it isn’t being read already. The blog focuses mainly on shojo manga with great reviews and analysis. This blog is a must read for any shojo fan out there.
And that’s it for my nominations for now. It’s so sad that I only know of one blog that is up and coming. I won’t despair though. I will be on the hunt for more newcomers who deserve the honor.
Thanks again Paprika for sharing the love!